Monday, May 2, 2011

Educations budget issues are becoming personal issues

From February 23rd issue. This is not exactly an article but I could not resist commenting on it since these kinds of thing, I believe, will be happening more and more as the Education system is becoming more and more sliced apart. There is a picture of a Truck in this issue that has been vandalized due to anger over Mr. Luna (it is his truck), Idaho Department of Education Superintendent, wanting to "add merit pay, eliminate tenure for new teachers, expand online courses and increase class size". Wow, Again I say, I get depressed every time I read these magazines. I know I need to understand issues and know whats going on but it is a little scary whats going on. On one hand I think its not right of Mr. Luna to make those changes but what is the answer? I for one do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment